Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Worst Blogger EVER!

I am seriously the worst blogger.... :( I get SO excited for my new blog and begin, but then life gets in the way, and I get so busy and I realize I haven't posted a new blog in WAY too long!!!

Please forgive me...

Thank you to my 12 followers who haven't UN-followed me in my absense.  I have enjoyed all of your new posts; I just haven't had a chance to sit down and write up a post of my own. 

I can justify my absense, somewhat.  My sister-in-law got married on the 12th - I made her bridesmaids dresses, and with my family and husband, set up, decorated, organized people, dished and served the food (aka feast!), my sis was the photographer AND wedding cake maker, and we cleaned up too!! It was a VERY busy day, but SO worth it all the hard work! My sister-in-law was so BEAUTIFUL and my new brother-in-law was so handsome and very happy to be finally married! It was a wonderful wedding...
And, well, life has just been so busy. 

BUT I have made some cute crafts, and I actually remembered to photograph most of the steps.  So I will be posting them soon!  My favorite was a fish i-spy bag for my 8 little Sunbeams (3-4 year olds) that I teach at church.  I thought of them all on my own, and they came out SSSSSOOOOO adorable!!! I was so very proud of them, and my sunbeams LOVED them, so I was very happy!

Ok, well, I'm off to my Relief Society activity.  We are having a Spring Cleaning/Organizing night with tips and speakers on those topics.  And (this is what I'm MOST excited about) we're having a SWAP NIGHT!!!!! I've wanted to have one for the longest time! So what you do is bring some new or used items (anything from clothes, toys, appliances, accessories etc. you get the point) and you set them out with everyone else's stuff.  And then you get to go SHOPPING and take home whatever you'd like! I am so excited because it's like thrift shopping, but you don't have to spend any money! FREE is the best kind of shopping.  So I'll hopefully take pics or atleast show you my loot that I bring home.

Thanks again for my 12 strong followers.  I really did expect some of you to UN-follow me, so I'm so glad no one did.

Have a happy tuesday evening! 

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you posted again (you're not the worst blogger ever).
    We just had a clothing swap in our ward and it was so awesome! I'm excited to see your new finds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...